Thursday, March 20, 2014

Books

Books are one of my favorite things. One of my favorite places to get books is McKay Used Books, CDs, Movies, and More. If you have never been to McKay then you are missing something really special. I made a trip to the Chattanooga store yesterday to get some new reading material. I have a Kindle and read primarily with it now, but still like to pick up a printed book occasionally. Yesterday during my trip I decided to see if I could find some books for my future classroom and stumbled upon a treasure trove of Regional History books. I decided to pick up a few Tennessee History books that I wanted to read, but I also thought would be great in a classroom.
 Here is a link to McKay's website:   

1 comment:

  1. I love McKay Used Book store. I can find so many great books for the classroom and for myself. I really like your selection that you picked up. I am going to look for a couple of those on my next trip. It is well worth the time to go there. The best thing is that I can get a large amount of good children's books at a great price.

    ReplyDelete